Sunday, March 8, 2009

Sometimes...

Sometimes, I have a chance to actually sit and think about things without being interrupted by screaming, the sounds of children jumping off furniture, or the sweet melody of "mooooommmmyyyy!!!". It's during these times that I really realize how amazing everything is around me. Despite the clothes and toys all over the floor, the lack of millions of dollars in my bank account, the missing Cadillac Escalade in my garage, I think I have an unmistakably amazing life.
So, here you go...a few things I am thankful for:
1. the smile of my children's faces.
2. the sound of my husband's voice.
3. running water...running, heated water.
4. a full pantry.
5. utility bills, because they mean I have a house to live in.
6. family 5 minutes away.
7. skype to I can talk to family that's not 5 minutes away.
8. sunshine coming through my window.
9. health insurance.
10. the fact that Bella and Ethan are best friends.
11. the ability to breastfeed.
12. an amazing father for my children.
13. pacifiers.
14. books
15. the fact that I can legally, read my bible.
16. a camera to capture almost every precious moment in my life.
17. a big brother and big sister that LOVE their little sister.
18. that each of us have a bed to sleep on.
19. windshield wipers.
20. a washer and dryer.

2 comments:

Dalynn said...

Windshield wipers? Heehee

Mike Jensen said...

yes, back in the great northwest requires good windshield wipers! LOL! :)