My oldest daughter, Isabelle, turned 7 on May 17th, so like Ethan's birthday tribute, this is late as well....so I'm sharing what was written in her journal on her birthday! :)
Bella, in the last 7 years, you have shattered my expectations of what I thought you'd be like! You are strong and independent, not caring what others think or having the need to be approved of. You are your own person! You have this inner desire to be a "hero" and a "warrior", not what I expected, while you were in my tummy! I am not the least bit disappointed in who you are! You are always striving to do your best in every area of your life, whether it's Tae Kwon Do or cleaning your room...it's always to the best of your ability. You are spirited and fun, joyful and sweet, caring and intelligent. Here are 7 of some of my favorite things about you:
1. When you made the decision to be called "Bella" instead of "Isabelle". That was your first grown up decision and you were only 3.5!
2. Every Halloween you want to be a power ranger...and not the pink one...either blue or red! :)
3. I love how you are not aggressive in soccer but get in the faces of your opponents and steal the ball in basketball! You have no fear in this sport!
4. Your favorite color since you were 2 is blue.
5. You love animals and want to be an "animal rescuer" when you grow up...you have such a sense of adventure!
6. When I first had Annie and she was in the NICU with all the wires and tubes, you didn't want to touch her because you were scared you would hurt her....but when we brought her home, you couldn't stop touching her and would fall asleep holding her. :)
7. You take time to make friends....you choose them carefully and are very loyal to them.
I LOVE you, Isabelle Nadine Nalani....you are absolutely fabulous. You bring happiness to my heart and are a blessing to everyone around you. There is great favor upon your life and I know you will accomplish great things!
1 comment:
I LOVE the idea of you keeping a journal of/for/about her! I just might do that...
Post a Comment