Friday, October 24, 2008

Annie: 2 months old!!!








It's amazing how quickly time goes by....I'm sure it's because I, as a mother, wife and household manager, gets caught up in the day to day tasks of my 3 jobs. I am so very grateful to hold these important positions in life! So, to toast how quickly these last 2 months have gone, here's Annie's progression!
Birth stats: 7 lbs. 11 oz. 20 inches.
1 Week stats: 8 lbs. 2 oz. 20 inches.
2 Month stats: 11 lbs. 9 oz. 22 inches. (75% for weight, 60% for height....wow!)

I left her appt., sure that she was the biggest of the 3 kids so far, and was eager to find out! So, I pulled out Bella and Ethan's baby books:
Bella at 2 Months: 10 lbs. 14 oz. 23 inches!
Ethan at 2 Months: 12 lbs. 0 oz. 23 inches!
Much to my surprise (really shouldn't have been though) Ethan was the biggest...thus our nickname for him, "Beef". Bella has Mike's body type....long and lean...always in the 90+% for height and 25% for weight!!! Ethan has the Parker genes (my mom's side).....really broad shoulders and average height. Annie takes after the Duenas's (my dad's side), like me.....shorter and "athletic" thighs...the Duenas's breed good runners. :)
Anyway, her most recent milestones include: smiling in response to someone, "talking" and rolling from tummy to back. I posted her pictures....from birth, 1 month and 2 months.... Enjoy!!!

No comments: