Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Good-bye









Today my dad, Jureen and baby brother Jaret moved to Jakarta, Indonesia. We love them and will miss them terribly. It has been a blessing being so close to them and watching Jaret grow up and become buddies with our kids. As emotional as I am in this pregnancy, it was not easy saying "good-bye". I hate being away from family, thus our decision to move to Gig Harbor as soon as feasibly possible.....

3 comments:

Android said...

i hope that in addition to a personal driver, dad also hires a personal stylist for jaret, putting an end once and for all to these bowl cuts...

Dalynn said...

Awwww, sweet and sad. Tell your dad we miss him lots. Moving to Gig Harbour, huh?

LovinLife said...

Sad... I know Jureen and your dad really wanted to be there for Annie's birth. Hopefully you'll be here soon. Andrew- we all had bowl cuts as kids! part of the rite of growing up in this family!!!