Tuesday, July 29, 2008

It's all beyond me.


With 3 weeks remaining before Anna arrives, my dreams are getting more and more intense. Last night she came early, or I should say that I took her out early.....she was of course gorgeous and looked just like Bella.
Since we are currently in Gig Harbor with my family, I am eager to get back home and finish settling in before the big day comes. And by settling in I mean, cleaning and doing laundry so I can come home to a clean house....hmm...maybe Mike will let me hire a maid to clean thoroughly. :)
I am excited for this new transition, and yet fighting feelings of anxiousness. I don't want to walk into it with any bit of fear, so my days and thoughts are filled with prayer and refocusing. Along with all of this, I am enjoying the last 3 weeks spent as a mother of only 2. Again, I can't stop saying how much I adore Bella and Ethan and imagining the expansion of my heart for Anna seems beyond me, absolutely possible, but beyond me.

3 comments:

Dalynn said...

Beautiful picture! I'm so excited for you. Here's hoping everything goes smoothly (and cleanly) when you get back. Be sure to post pictures from the wedding...

Aunty Charla said...

Hi Nadine & Mike,

I love that picture. Nadine, I am so impressed with your elegance in this pregnancy- you're so beautiful!! I am also impressed with both of your parenting skills- You and Mike are really great parents, Annie is so lucky to be coming into a family such as yours~ I'm glad we all got to spend some time together this past weekend, and look forward to spending more time with you here in the near future!!!

Theresa Miller said...

Nadine,
Oh, I can sooo relate to you. We just got back from a family vacation ourselves and with being only a few short weeks behind you, my thoughts, prayers and priorities are right there with you. I'll be thinking about you and praying for you.